Question:
Have you had your 50th reunion from High School? {senior citizens}?
Gypsy Gal
2007-05-17 06:49:05 UTC
I did and had a ball and laughed all the time.
Seven answers:
Jean B
2007-05-17 13:04:31 UTC
Will be attending my 50th Reunion in 2008, and hope to see at least 4 or 5 remaining students. I went to school at a very very small school in southern Oregon; 12 students in my graduating class. I think at least 5 or 6 of us are still alive. Sadly, several of the really nice and funny students are no longer with us.

I sure am looking forward to it, however.
furrryyy
2007-05-17 12:03:56 UTC
My 50th reunion was last November 2006.
Jeff Carter
2007-05-17 06:53:35 UTC
I have a friend that went to his 50th reunion and he said it was odd , but the people that he didn't like in school were still jerks , LOL
?
2016-11-04 09:24:08 UTC
I went to our fiftieth in 2009. It became dissimilar interesting. after I walked in i became confident i became contained in the incorrect position....the room became finished of previous human beings. We had over 2 hundred human beings happen from a kind of 500. there have been almost 80 from our type that did not live to inform the tale this lengthy.Others have died considering that then.
doncunn8
2007-05-17 06:52:59 UTC
Congratulations! Those of us who are still living after fifty years may not be in adequate physical condition to attend one of these affairs.
Terry
2007-05-17 12:56:47 UTC
Skipped the thing a few years back. I jumped my junior year so I didn't know anyone anyway. All the girls were older than me, so I didn't even have any former girl friends.
poppawick
2007-05-17 07:08:50 UTC
Yes I have, but I never attend them. We have had our 60th also.