Question:
What is a newbie?
Mustbe
2007-11-21 16:03:32 UTC
Hi Everyone...
I was just reading over a post that referred to someone as a newbie.
Guess I could be called a newbie here..I just run all-over although I have posted at the Seniors thread before and should stay here.
Some of the posts are way out for me in other places.
Just wanted to let all know I would not report are do anything to cause anyone any problem.
Thirteen answers:
?
2007-11-21 16:13:07 UTC
Hi Mustbe! I was a newbie not so long ago too. Just read along and you will soon get to know the fabulous folks here. Nice to meet you.
2016-04-05 06:30:32 UTC
Don't get me wrong anyone, I've been there myself, I was a newbie but I accepted my fate and jsut tried to do my best- it took time. But we don't need a regime of facists round here so just sit back and play a fun game. the younger generation - or should I say the newer generation just have no respect for their elders, they figure if they can't be level 5 or 6 then report us and have less to deal with to get to the top. **** (report me newbies) this place is becoming like wall street. Oh yeah and a message for all the reporting newbies, if you knock us off our trees, we're connected underground in places you can't reach us so have no fear we shall return HAHAHAHAHAHA !!
doxie
2007-11-21 16:16:49 UTC
Hi mustbe, A newbi is someone or something new.

Glad to see you and meet you. Don't be in such a rush. A person like you is a welcome sight in Seniors. Put up your feet and stay awhile.
SapphireB
2007-11-21 16:42:08 UTC
Welcome aboard Mustbe! There are a lot of nice folks here in this room. Nice to met you.
luvspbr2
2007-11-21 21:06:49 UTC
We were all newbies-"new people" at one point. I hope you will stop and stay with us awhile. There are some awfully nice folks here. Welcome aboard!
Eve
2007-11-21 16:08:31 UTC
Well Mustbe, you just stay your little self right here then and welcome to ya!. We can always use a nice new person here.
teresathegreat
2007-11-21 16:13:08 UTC
Someone who is new to a group or situation.
Aloha_Ann
2007-11-21 16:37:48 UTC
Welcome mustbe. Sit a spell and we can get to know each other right quick.
2jaxx
2007-11-21 16:59:25 UTC
Be careful; they are near.
sage seeker
2007-11-21 18:04:23 UTC
Deepfries is NOT new...he/she is a long term member ....beware!

In the meantime, welcome
newbe
2007-11-21 16:12:34 UTC
hi there we could use some nice people on here. welcome
ncgirl
2007-11-21 16:08:39 UTC
Thank you all good people are welcome here.
2007-11-21 16:09:34 UTC
i just joined this site today